Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Syke!

I remembered something awesome about my life! Last Thursday I was having a bad day...but then I went into Wise Buys (the thrift store my office is connected to). In one glorious moment, I looked up and saw the most joyous thing I had seen in 13 years...a Snoopy Sno Cone machine!!! Not just any old Snoopy Sno Cone machine, but the exact same one that I used to have when I was 5 and it was my favorite present forever! The best part was that it was only $.50, so buying it was pretty much a no brainer! I definitely made some awesome Snoopy Sno Cones that night. Now that I am a grown up, I can also put awesome things like alcohol (such as Kahlua) in it. Being a grown up is awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand why this post was called "Syke." And also, I think it is spelled PSYCH.

    I would like a Snoopy Sno Cone please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I wrote it immediately following my blog about being boring. I said syke (as in, fooled you! - not pshychology) because the fact that I was boring was no longer true when I remembered about my snoopy snow cone.

    ReplyDelete