Sunday, May 10, 2009

Can I Take Your Order???

This week, Brian and I watched one of the best movies from my childhood glory days. Good Burger.


It was just as good, maybe even better, than I remembered. The only bummer about the movie was that it was not as cool to pull the DVD out as it was to pull out an ORANGE VHS from the case when I was younger. Unfortunately however, my husband who was deprived of cable, Nickelodeon, and consequently, All That when he was growing up, did not appreciated the movie as much as I did. This did make for an awkward 103 minutes, especially when I asked to replay the dance scene. Brian then attempted to fast forward the rest of the movie so I couldn't ask such a thing again. Boo. Well, husband, here is the video. Now I can watch it every day of my life. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment