Monday, February 2, 2009

Devil Car

Friday night Rachel and I got stuck in my awesomely hideous car for a million hours (well...2 1/2). Things that we did to pass the time:

Try for exactly half that time to make my car work.

Bent my car key.

Went to Sears to see if they make new keys.

Go back to a still unworking car.

Practice our signatures in the steamy windows.

Practice my new signature in the steamy window.

Listen to all the ringtones on my cell phone.

Snug.

Go get coffee only to come back and find out that the car still did not work.

Wait for an hour for Nicole to come get us........

Finally Brian came to save the day. Then we went to Lorenzo's. Margaritas and Enchiladas made things better, as they always do. Not to mention the chips and salsa.
...I was really sad on Saturday when it was finally removed from the parking lot, that the car didn't happen to fall off the tow truck. Now I get it back tomorrow : (

No comments:

Post a Comment