Saturday, March 28, 2009

An Ashley By Any Other Name...

Now that I am married I am no longer A-Love. Nor am I living in the hood as I once claimed (never was actually). Therefore, I have come up with some ideas for my new blogging name. I would like you to vote, but you may also make new suggestions if you wish.

Possible new blog names:
1) Married to a Hairy Man
2) The Chronic-"what?"-cles of Ashley T
3) Updated Every 11 Days
4) (and now its time for) Ask Ashley
5) Ashley and Spice and Everything Nice
6) You're So Vain: You Probably Think This Blog is About You

That's all I got. Please please help me be more cool.

2 comments:

  1. I personally like what you titled the post. "An Ashlet by any other name" The other option would be to incorporate your new husband into the mix. I have a couple friends who are "The Newlywed Game" and mine is "Newlywed in NC" so you could always do something like that. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash,

    I really like what you titled your post as well... An Ashley by any other name gets my vote :)

    ReplyDelete